|【英語タイトル】OBJ Ltd (OBJ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
OBJ Ltd (OBJ) is a developer of magnetic micro-array drug and ingredient delivery technologies. The company offers services such as drug or ingredient profiling in skin, laboratory facilities and capabilities, formulation development, product development, product optimisation, and pre-commercialisation support. It provides partnering services and product solutions for technologies in therapeutic and dermatological skincare; transdermal and intra-dermal drug delivery; cosmetic and non-medicinal active ingredient for anti-aging and peptide delivery; oral health strips, toothbrush technologies and mouthguards; haircare solutions utilizing brushes and applicators; industrial surface interface systems; fabric and carpet cleaning technologies, and surface hygiene technologies. The company serves pharmaceutical, cosmetics and skincare, and consumer healthcare sectors. OBJ is headquartered in Leederville, Western Australia, Australia.
OBJ Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jun 08,2018: OBJ Names Antonio (Tony) Varano As Non – Executive Chairman
May 07,2018: OBJ Appoints Mr Antonio Varano To Board
Mar 09,2018: OBJ’s First Pharmaceutical Ingredient Clinical Study Reported as Successful
This comprehensive SWOT profile of OBJ Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of OBJ Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
OBJ Ltd – Key Information
OBJ Ltd – Overview
OBJ Ltd – Key Employees
OBJ Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
OBJ Ltd – Key Operational Heads
OBJ Ltd – Major Products and Services
OBJ Ltd – History
OBJ Ltd – Company Statement
OBJ Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
OBJ Ltd – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
OBJ Ltd – Business Description
OBJ Ltd – Corporate Strategy
OBJ Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
OBJ Ltd – Strengths
OBJ Ltd – Weaknesses
OBJ Ltd – Opportunities
OBJ Ltd – Threats
OBJ Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
OBJ Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
OBJ Ltd, Key Information
OBJ Ltd, Key Ratios
OBJ Ltd, Share Data
OBJ Ltd, Major Products and Services
OBJ Ltd, History
OBJ Ltd, Key Employees
OBJ Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
OBJ Ltd, Key Operational Heads
OBJ Ltd, Other Locations
OBJ Ltd, Subsidiaries
OBJ Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
OBJ Ltd, Key Competitors
OBJ Ltd, SWOT Analysis
OBJ Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
OBJ Ltd, Annual Ratios
OBJ Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
OBJ Ltd, Performance Chart
OBJ Ltd, Ratio Charts