|【英語タイトル】Omnicom Group Inc. (OMC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Omnicom Group Inc. (OMC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Omnicom Group Inc. (Omnicom) is a strategic holding company that provides advertising, marketing and corporate communications services through branded networks and agencies. Its offerings include digital and interactive marketing, strategic media planning and buying, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services. The company serves food and beverage, pharmaceuticals and health care, technology, consumer products, automobile, financial services, travel and entertainment, retail, telecommunications, and other industries. It operates across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and African regions. Omnicom is headquartered in New York, the US.
Omnicom Group Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 30,2017: PHD Hong Kong CEO Ray Wong steps down as Clement Chung appointed MD
Jul 19,2017: Omnicom Group adds Former TEGNA CEO to its board
May 23,2017: Organic hires new chief growth officer
Apr 19,2017: TBWA Sydney hires chief strategy officer from Grey London
Mar 21,2017: Madhukar Kamath steps down as group CEO and MD of DDB Mudra Group
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Omnicom Group Inc. – Key Facts 5
Omnicom Group Inc. – Key Employees 6
Omnicom Group Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 7
Omnicom Group Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
Omnicom Group Inc. – History 10
Omnicom Group Inc. – Company Statement 13
Omnicom Group Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Omnicom Group Inc. – Business Description 16
Omnicom Group Inc. – Corporate Strategy 17
Omnicom Group Inc. – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
Omnicom Group Inc. – Strengths 18
Omnicom Group Inc. – Weaknesses 19
Omnicom Group Inc. – Opportunities 20
Omnicom Group Inc. – Threats 21
Omnicom Group Inc. – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 – Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Tables
Omnicom Group Inc., Key Facts 5
Omnicom Group Inc., Key Employees 6
Omnicom Group Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Omnicom Group Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Omnicom Group Inc., History 10
Omnicom Group Inc., Other Locations 14
Omnicom Group Inc., Subsidiaries 14
Omnicom Group Inc., Key Competitors 22
Omnicom Group Inc., Ratios based on current share price 23
Omnicom Group Inc., Annual Ratios 24
Omnicom Group Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Omnicom Group Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Omnicom Group Inc., Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
|★調査レポート[Omnicom Group Inc. (OMC)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Omnicom Group Inc. (OMC)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ