|【英語タイトル】Pental Limited (PTL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Pental Limited (PTL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Pental Limited (Pental) is a consumer goods company that manufactures, distributes and markets range of home care and personal care products. It principally operates in Australia and New Zealand. The company offers fast moving consumer products such as soap, detergent, toothpaste, bleaches and other cleaning solutions. The company commercializes its products under the brands, White King, Janola, Sunlight, Country Life, Velvet, Softly, Pears and others. Apart from branded products, the company also offers customized soaps for hotels, motels and resort chains. It supplies a wide range of packaging variants. The company manufactures company specifications for private label or store brands. Pental is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Pental Limited – Key Facts 5
Pental Limited – Key Employees 6
Pental Limited – Key Employee Biographies 7
Pental Limited – Major Products and Services 8
Pental Limited – History 9
Pental Limited – Company Statement 10
Pental Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Pental Limited – Business Description 14
Pental Limited – Corporate Strategy 15
Pental Limited – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
Pental Limited – Strengths 16
Pental Limited – Weaknesses 17
Pental Limited – Opportunities 18
Pental Limited – Threats 19
Pental Limited – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
Pental Limited, Key Facts 5
Pental Limited, Key Employees 6
Pental Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Pental Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Pental Limited, History 9
Pental Limited, Other Locations 12
Pental Limited, Subsidiaries 12
Pental Limited, Key Competitors 20
Pental Limited, Ratios based on current share price 21
Pental Limited, Annual Ratios 22
Pental Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Pental Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Pental Limited, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List of Figures
Pental Limited, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 25
Pental Limited, Ratio Charts 27
|★調査レポート[Pental Limited (PTL)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Pental Limited (PTL)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ