|【英語タイトル】POSCO - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report|
POSCO – Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketline’s POSCO Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by POSCO since January2007.
Marketline’s Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes POSCO’s contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by POSCO. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on POSCO’s M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by POSCO and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for POSCO’s financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about POSCO’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS 4
LIST OF TABLES 6
LIST OF FIGURES 6
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 7
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 8
Mergers and Acquisitions – Overview 8
Mergers and Acquisitions – Deal reports 9
Partnership – Overview 67
Partnership – Deal reports 68
CAPITAL RAISING 114
Capital Raising – Deal reports 114
Divestments – Overview 121
Divestments – Deal reports 122
PRIVATE EQUITY & OWNERSHIP 142
Private Equity and Ownership – Overview 142
Private Equity and Ownership – Deal reports 143
Contact Us 147
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 147
Deal Definition and Methodology 149
About MarketLine 156
List of Tables
Table 1: POSCO M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 2: POSCO partnership volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 3: POSCO partnership trend by key deal type (2014-YTD2018)
Table 4: POSCO divestments volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 5: POSCO divestments activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Table 6: POSCO private equity and ownership volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 7: POSCO private equity and ownership activity by deal type (2014-YTD2018)
List of Figures
Figure 1: POSCO M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: POSCO partnership volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 3: POSCO partnership trend by key deal type (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 4: POSCO divestments volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 5: POSCO divestments by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 6: POSCO private equity and ownership volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 7: POSCO private equity and ownership by deal type (2014-YTD2018)