|【英語タイトル】Qisda Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report|
Qisda Corporation – Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Qisda Corporation – Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Qisda Corporation (Qisda) formerly BenQ Corporation, is a Taiwan-based original equipment manufacturer, original design manufacturer and a hardware-software integrator of electronic products for commercial, consumer, industrial, medical and lifestyle applications. Qisda’s product line LCD monitors, All-in-One PC, digital signage & professional displays, projectors, scanners, Industrial automation products such as POS , Mobil POS, AGV , Barcode Reader , Label Printer, multifunctional printers, 3G/4G smartphones, medical gateways, medical imaging & telecare, automobile infotainment devices, e-Reader and tablet.. The company has research and development centers in Taiwan and China and manufacturing facilities at Mexico and Taiwan. Qisda sells its products principally in America, Asia and Europe. The company is headquartered in Taoyuan, Taiwan.
- Detailed information on Qisda Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Qisda Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Qisda Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Qisda Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Qisda Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Qisda Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Qisda Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Qisda Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Qisda Corporation: Company Overview
Qisda Corporation: Overview and Key Facts
Qisda Corporation: Overview
Qisda Corporation: Key Facts
Qisda Corporation: Key Employees
Qisda Corporation: Key Employee Biographies
Qisda Corporation: Major Products and Services
Qisda Corporation: Company History
Qisda Corporation: Management Statement
Qisda Corporation: Locations and Subsidiaries
Qisda Corporation: Key Competitors
Qisda Corporation: Company Analysis
Qisda Corporation: Business Description
Qisda Corporation: SWOT Analysis
Qisda Corporation: SWOT Overview
Qisda Corporation: Strengths
Qisda Corporation: Weaknesses
Qisda Corporation: Opportunities
Qisda Corporation: Threats
Qisda Corporation: Corporate Financial Deals Activity
Qisda Corporation: Financial Deals Overview
Qisda Corporation: Targets and Partners
Qisda Corporation: Top Deals 2013 – 2017YTD*
Qisda Corporation: Partnership
Qisda Corporation: Recent Developments
Qisda Corporation: News and Events Summary
Qisda Corporation: Financial Performance
Qisda Corporation: Regulatory and Legal Events
List of Tables
Table 1: Qisda Corporation: Key Facts
Table 2: Qisda Corporation: Key Employees
Table 3: Qisda Corporation: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 4: Qisda Corporation: Key Competitors
Table 5: Qisda Corporation: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (2013 - YTD*2017)
Table 6: Qisda Corporation: Targets and Partners
Table 7: Qisda Corporation: Top Deals 2013 - 2017YTD*
Table 8: Qisda Corporation: Partnership Volume and Value Trend (2013 - YTD*2017)
Table 9: Qisda Corporation: Partnership Trend by Deal Type (2013 - YTD*2017)
Table 10: Qisda Corporation: News and Events Summary
Table 11: Qisda Corporation: Financial Performance
Table 12: Qisda Corporation: Regulatory and Legal Events