|【英語タイトル】ReAssure Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
ReAssure Ltd – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ReAssure Ltd (ReAssure), a part of SwissRe group, acquires and administers closed books of life and pensions business from other companies. It mainly administers the long-term life and pension products, permanent health and critical illness insurance products and retirement annuities. It also writes limited amounts of new business for existing customers. Its insurance policies comprise whole of life insurance and term assurance. ReAssure’s investment products include endowment policies and bonds. The company provides insurance claims services. ReAssure is headquartered in Telford, West Midlands, the UK.
The company reported gross premiums written of GBP359.3 million for the fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), a decrease of 0.8% over that in FY2016.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
ReAssure Ltd – Key Facts
ReAssure Ltd – Key Employees
ReAssure Ltd – Major Products and Services
ReAssure Ltd – History
ReAssure Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
ReAssure Ltd – Business Description
ReAssure Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
ReAssure Ltd – Strengths
ReAssure Ltd – Weaknesses
ReAssure Ltd – Opportunities
ReAssure Ltd – Threats
ReAssure Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
ReAssure Ltd, Key Facts
ReAssure Ltd, Key Employees
ReAssure Ltd, Major Products and Services
ReAssure Ltd, History
ReAssure Ltd, Key Competitors