|【英語タイトル】SacOil Holdings Ltd (SCL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
SacOil Holdings Ltd (SacOil), formerly known as SA Mineral Resources Corporation Limited, is an upstream oil and gas company that carries out the acquisition, exploration, development and production of hydrocarbon assets in Africa. It concentrates on building a balanced portfolio of Australian upstream assets in all phases of exploration and production life cycle. SacOil owns and operates assets spanning production in Egypt, exploration and appraisal in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Malawi and Botswana; midstream and downstream operations in Mozambique; and an oil terminal project in Equatorial Guine. The company identifies opportunities within hydrocarbon basins across the exploration and production spectrum. SacOil is headquartered in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
SacOil Holdings Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 04, 2017: SacOil Holdings Wins Crude Term Contract From NNPC
Jan 03, 2017: NNPC Announces Winners Of 2017/2018 Crude Term Contract
Nov 30, 2016: SacOil Holdings: Reviewed Condensed Consolidated Interim Results
Oct 11, 2016: Sacoil: Settlement Agreement Relating To Opl 233 Legal Disputes
Sep 16, 2016: SacOil Holdings Announces Resignation Of Director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SacOil Holdings Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SacOil Holdings Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
SacOil Holdings Ltd – Key Information
SacOil Holdings Ltd – Overview
SacOil Holdings Ltd – Key Employees
SacOil Holdings Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
SacOil Holdings Ltd – Key Operational Heads
SacOil Holdings Ltd – Major Products and Services
SacOil Holdings Ltd – History
SacOil Holdings Ltd – Company Statement
SacOil Holdings Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
SacOil Holdings Ltd – Business Description
SacOil Holdings Ltd – Corporate Strategy
SacOil Holdings Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
SacOil Holdings Ltd – Strengths
SacOil Holdings Ltd – Weaknesses
SacOil Holdings Ltd – Opportunities
SacOil Holdings Ltd – Threats
SacOil Holdings Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
SacOil Holdings Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
SacOil Holdings Ltd, Key Information
SacOil Holdings Ltd, Key Ratios
SacOil Holdings Ltd, Share Data
SacOil Holdings Ltd, Major Products and Services
SacOil Holdings Ltd, History
SacOil Holdings Ltd, Key Employees
SacOil Holdings Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
SacOil Holdings Ltd, Key Operational Heads
SacOil Holdings Ltd, Other Locations
SacOil Holdings Ltd, Subsidiaries
SacOil Holdings Ltd, Key Competitors
SacOil Holdings Ltd, SWOT Analysis
SacOil Holdings Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
SacOil Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios
SacOil Holdings Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
SacOil Holdings Ltd, Performance Chart
SacOil Holdings Ltd, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[SacOil Holdings Ltd (SCL)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[SacOil Holdings Ltd (SCL)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ