|【英語タイトル】Safety-Kleen Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Safety-Kleen Inc – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Safety-Kleen Inc (Safety-Kleen), a subsidiary of Clean Harbors Inc, is a provider of environmental services to industrial, commercial and automotive customers. The company’s products and services include oil solutions, cleaning products, project management, emergency response service and disaster recovery, vacuum services, automotive fluids, and waste management services, among others. It offers used oil re-refining and industrial waste services to project management and advanced parts cleaning technologies. The company operates through an extensive asset network facility, including branches, distribution centers, recycling centers, oil terminals, accumulation centers and re-refineries in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. Safety-Kleen is headquartered in Richardson, Texas, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Safety-Kleen Inc – Key Facts 5
Safety-Kleen Inc – Key Employees 6
Safety-Kleen Inc – Major Products and Services 7
Safety-Kleen Inc – History 8
Safety-Kleen Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Safety-Kleen Inc – Business Description 13
Safety-Kleen Inc – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
Safety-Kleen Inc – Strengths 14
Safety-Kleen Inc – Weaknesses 15
Safety-Kleen Inc – Opportunities 16
Safety-Kleen Inc – Threats 17
Safety-Kleen Inc – Key Competitors 18
Safety-Kleen Inc, Recent Deals Summary 19
Section 3 – Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List of Tables
Safety-Kleen Inc, Key Facts 5
Safety-Kleen Inc, Key Employees 6
Safety-Kleen Inc, Major Products and Services 7
Safety-Kleen Inc, History 8
Safety-Kleen Inc, Other Locations 10
Safety-Kleen Inc, Subsidiaries 11
Safety-Kleen Inc, Key Competitors 18
Safety-Kleen Inc, Recent Deals Summary 19