|【英語タイトル】The Saudi British Bank (1060) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
The Saudi British Bank (1060) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Saudi British Bank (SABB) offers a wide range of personal, private, and commercial banking, financial advisory, and trade services. SABB offers deposits, credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, personal loans, home loans, investment advisory, and wealth management services. Its business solutions include business accounts, treasury services, payments and cash management, trade finance, export services and institutional banking. The bank also offers non-interest bearing products, which are supervised and approved by an independent Shariah Board. It provides these products and services to individuals, small and medium sized enterprises, government and large corporate through a network of branches, ATMs and cash deposit machines. SABB is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The Saudi British Bank Key Recent Developments
Jul 25,2018: Saudi British Bank posts half-year net profit of $640m
May 29,2018: SABB Named Best Supply Chain Finance Bank in Middle East
May 09,2018: SABB announces Q1 profit of SAR 1,039m for 2018
Apr 18,2018: SABB earns “Best Treasury and Cash Management Bank” award in Kingdom
Apr 10,2018: SABB receives “Best Saudi Bank in Asia” award
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
The Saudi British Bank – Key Facts 6
The Saudi British Bank – Key Employees 7
The Saudi British Bank – Key Employee Biographies 8
The Saudi British Bank – Major Products and Services 9
The Saudi British Bank – History 10
The Saudi British Bank – Company Statement 12
The Saudi British Bank – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
The Saudi British Bank – Business Description 16
Business Segment: Corporate Banking 16
Business Segment: Others 16
Business Segment: Retail Banking 16
Business Segment: Treasury 17
Geographical Segment: Central Province 17
Geographical Segment: Eastern Province 17
Geographical Segment: Western Province 17
The Saudi British Bank – Corporate Strategy 18
The Saudi British Bank – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
The Saudi British Bank – Strengths 19
The Saudi British Bank – Weaknesses 20
The Saudi British Bank – Opportunities 21
The Saudi British Bank – Threats 22
The Saudi British Bank – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 29
The Saudi British Bank, Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
May 29, 2018: SABB Named Best Supply Chain Finance Bank in Middle East 31
Feb 20, 2018: SABB reports profit of SAR 3,955 million for the year ended December 31, 2017 32
Jan 23, 2018: SABB Named Best Trade Finance Service Provider By Euromoney 33
Jan 14, 2018: SABB Announces Resignation Of A Board Director And Appointment Of A New Board Director 34
Oct 31, 2017: SABB reports profit of SAR 3,248 million for the nine month period ended September 30, 2017 35
Jun 06, 2017: Global Finance magazine names SABB as Best Trade Finance Bank in Saudi Arabia for 2017 36
Jan 31, 2017: SABB named Best Trade Finance Bank by Euromoney 37
Jan 31, 2017: SABB named Best Trade Finance Bank by Euromoney 38
Section 5 – Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List of Tables
The Saudi British Bank, Key Facts 6
The Saudi British Bank, Key Employees 7
The Saudi British Bank, Key Employee Biographies 8
The Saudi British Bank, Major Products and Services 9
The Saudi British Bank, History 10
The Saudi British Bank, Other Locations 13
The Saudi British Bank, Subsidiaries 13
The Saudi British Bank, Key Competitors 23
The Saudi British Bank, Ratios based on current share price 24
The Saudi British Bank, Annual Ratios 25
The Saudi British Bank, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
The Saudi British Bank, Interim Ratios 28
The Saudi British Bank, Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
List of Figures
The Saudi British Bank, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 27
The Saudi British Bank, Ratio Charts 29
|★調査レポート[The Saudi British Bank (1060)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[The Saudi British Bank (1060)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ