|【英語タイトル】SDIX LLC (SDOI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
SDIX LLC (SDIX), a subsidiary of OriGene Technologies Inc is a biotechnology company that offers immuno-solutions and GMP antibodies. The company’s products include IVD solutions and premade antibiotics. Its IVD solutions provide co-development of analyte-specific reagents, diagnostic menu expansion clinical assays, and custom formulation of IVD reagents, large scale production and bioprocessing. SDIX’s cell machinery offers presentation of the epitopes in the native conformation, thus yielding highly reactive antibodies to the native structure of the protein. The company also offers antibody development, antibody production and services and assay development. It serves IVD, anatomic pathology, biotechnology and pharmaceutical markets. SDIX is headquartered in Newark, Delaware, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SDIX LLC provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SDIX LLC including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
SDIX LLC – Key Information
SDIX LLC – Overview
SDIX LLC – Key Employees
SDIX LLC – Key Employee Biographies
SDIX LLC – Key Operational Heads
SDIX LLC – Major Products and Services
SDIX LLC – History
SDIX LLC – Company Statement
SDIX LLC – Locations And Subsidiaries
SDIX LLC – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
SDIX LLC – Business Description
SDIX LLC – Corporate Strategy
SDIX LLC – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
SDIX LLC – Strengths
SDIX LLC – Weaknesses
SDIX LLC – Opportunities
SDIX LLC – Threats
SDIX LLC – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
SDIX LLC – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
SDIX LLC, Key Information
SDIX LLC, Key Ratios
SDIX LLC, Share Data
SDIX LLC, Major Products and Services
SDIX LLC, History
SDIX LLC, Key Employees
SDIX LLC, Key Employee Biographies
SDIX LLC, Key Operational Heads
SDIX LLC, Other Locations
SDIX LLC, Subsidiaries
SDIX LLC, Key Manufacturing facilities
SDIX LLC, Key Competitors
SDIX LLC, SWOT Analysis
SDIX LLC, Ratios based on current share price
SDIX LLC, Annual Ratios
SDIX LLC, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
SDIX LLC, Performance Chart
SDIX LLC, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[SDIX LLC (SDOI)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[SDIX LLC (SDOI)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ