|【英語タイトル】Sega Sammy Holdings Inc (6460) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc (6460) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc (Sega Sammy) is a provider of video games and various entertainment services. It offers PC and console games, and audio and visual content for Pichislot and Pachinko machines. The company also undertakes the sales of game machines for amusement facility uses; development, manufacture and sale of game software and toys; planning and sale of entertainment contents through mobile phones; and planning, production and sale of animation movies. The company operates in the US, the UK, Australia, the Netherlands, France, Germany, China, Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan and Hong Kong. It was created through the management integration of Sammy Corporation and Sega Corporation. Sega Sammy is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc – Key Facts 5
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc – Key Employees 6
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc – Major Products and Services 8
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc – History 9
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc – Company Statement 10
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc – Business Description 14
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc – Corporate Strategy 15
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc – Strengths 16
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc – Weaknesses 17
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc – Opportunities 18
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc – Threats 19
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Key Facts 5
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Key Employees 6
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, History 9
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Subsidiaries 12
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Key Competitors 20
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Ratios based on current share price 21
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios 22
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
|★調査レポート[Sega Sammy Holdings Inc (6460)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Sega Sammy Holdings Inc (6460)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ