|【英語タイトル】SIGA Technologies Inc (SIGA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Siga Technologies Inc (Siga) a subsidiary of MacAndrews and Forbes Holdings Inc, is a health security service provider. The company develops and commercialise solutions for serious unmet medical needs and bio threats. It offers antiviral drug to treat smallpox disease. Siga offers product such as TPOXX. The company’s USAN Tecovirimat is combined with smallpox vaccines to prevent disease and reduce vaccine-related complications. It also develops orally administered small molecule therapeutics for the treatment and prevention of disease caused by dengue virus. The company provides research and development, and pre clinical model services. Siga is headquartered in New York, the US.
SIGA Technologies Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 01,2018: SIGA announces Priority Review Voucher transaction totaling $80 Million
Sep 10,2018: SIGA Technologies Awarded BARDA Contract for TPOXX®[Newswire : Healthcare - GNW RSS]
Mar 20,2018: SIGA Technologies Announces Relisting on Nasdaq
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SIGA Technologies Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SIGA Technologies Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
SIGA Technologies Inc – Key Information
SIGA Technologies Inc – Overview
SIGA Technologies Inc – Key Employees
SIGA Technologies Inc – Key Employee Biographies
SIGA Technologies Inc – Key Operational Heads
SIGA Technologies Inc – Major Products and Services
SIGA Technologies Inc – History
SIGA Technologies Inc – Company Statement
SIGA Technologies Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
SIGA Technologies Inc – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
SIGA Technologies Inc – Business Description
SIGA Technologies Inc – Corporate Strategy
SIGA Technologies Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
SIGA Technologies Inc – Strengths
SIGA Technologies Inc – Weaknesses
SIGA Technologies Inc – Opportunities
SIGA Technologies Inc – Threats
SIGA Technologies Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
SIGA Technologies Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
SIGA Technologies Inc, Key Information
SIGA Technologies Inc, Key Ratios
SIGA Technologies Inc, Share Data
SIGA Technologies Inc, Major Products and Services
SIGA Technologies Inc, History
SIGA Technologies Inc, Key Employees
SIGA Technologies Inc, Key Employee Biographies
SIGA Technologies Inc, Key Operational Heads
SIGA Technologies Inc, Other Locations
SIGA Technologies Inc, Subsidiaries
SIGA Technologies Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
SIGA Technologies Inc, Key Competitors
SIGA Technologies Inc, SWOT Analysis
SIGA Technologies Inc, Ratios based on current share price
SIGA Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios
SIGA Technologies Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
SIGA Technologies Inc, Performance Chart
SIGA Technologies Inc, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[SIGA Technologies Inc (SIGA)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[SIGA Technologies Inc (SIGA)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ