|【英語タイトル】Solvay Group - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report|
Solvay Group – Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketline’s Solvay Group Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Solvay Group since January2007.
Marketline’s Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Solvay Group’s contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Solvay Group. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on Solvay Group’s M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Solvay Group and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Solvay Group’s financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Solvay Group’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS 5
LIST OF TABLES 6
LIST OF FIGURES 6
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 7
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 8
Mergers and Acquisitions – Overview 8
Mergers and Acquisitions – Deal reports 9
CORPORATE VENTURING 50
Corporate Venturing – Deal reports 50
Partnership – Overview 67
Partnership – Deal reports 68
CAPITAL RAISING 168
Capital Raising – Deal reports 168
Divestments – Overview 170
Divestments – Deal reports 171
Contact Us 221
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 221
Deal Definition and Methodology 223
About MarketLine 230
List of Tables
Table 1: Solvay Group M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 2: Solvay Group M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Table 3: Solvay Group partnership volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 4: Solvay Group partnership trend by key deal type (2014-YTD2018)
Table 5: Solvay Group divestments volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 6: Solvay Group divestments activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
List of Figures
Figure 1: Solvay Group M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: Solvay Group M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 3: Solvay Group partnership volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 4: Solvay Group partnership trend by key deal type (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 5: Solvay Group divestments volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 6: Solvay Group divestments by geography (2014-YTD2018)