|【英語タイトル】SSY Group Ltd (2005) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
SSY Group Ltd (SSY), formerly Lijun International Pharmaceutical (Holding) Co Ltd is a pharmaceutical company that offers range of pharmaceutical products such as intravenous infusion solution. The company offers glass bottle infusion solutions, non-PVC soft bag infusions, and PP plastic bottle infusions. It offers glucose injection, sodium chloride injection, sodium lactate ringer injection, sodium chloride infusion, ringer lactate and glucose infusion, and mannitol injection. SSY also offers audit and non- audit services. The company offers research and development programs for all oral preparations, intravenous infusion solution, injections, biological preparations and Chinese medicine preparations. SSY Group is headquartered in Hong Kong.
SSY Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 22,2018: SSY Group: Voluntary Announcement Update on Product Development
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SSY Group Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SSY Group Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
SSY Group Ltd – Key Information
SSY Group Ltd – Overview
SSY Group Ltd – Key Employees
SSY Group Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
SSY Group Ltd – Key Operational Heads
SSY Group Ltd – Major Products and Services
SSY Group Ltd – History
SSY Group Ltd – Company Statement
SSY Group Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
SSY Group Ltd – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
SSY Group Ltd – Business Description
SSY Group Ltd – Corporate Strategy
SSY Group Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
SSY Group Ltd – Strengths
SSY Group Ltd – Weaknesses
SSY Group Ltd – Opportunities
SSY Group Ltd – Threats
SSY Group Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
SSY Group Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
SSY Group Ltd, Key Information
SSY Group Ltd, Key Ratios
SSY Group Ltd, Share Data
SSY Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
SSY Group Ltd, History
SSY Group Ltd, Key Employees
SSY Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
SSY Group Ltd, Key Operational Heads
SSY Group Ltd, Other Locations
SSY Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
SSY Group Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
SSY Group Ltd, Key Competitors
SSY Group Ltd, SWOT Analysis
SSY Group Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
SSY Group Ltd, Annual Ratios
SSY Group Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
SSY Group Ltd, Performance Chart
SSY Group Ltd, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[SSY Group Ltd (2005)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[SSY Group Ltd (2005)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ