◆英語タイトル：Uelzena EG: Ingredients - Company Profile and SWOT Report
Canadean’s “Uelzena EG: Ingredients – Company Profile & SWOT Report” contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about “Uelzena EG”
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about “Uelzena EG” for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of “Uelzena EG”
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Uelzena eG (Uelzena) is a manufacturer of food ingredients and dairy products. The company offers a wide range of food ingredients, including sensory improving ingredients, fruit based ingredients, fat based ingredients, functional ingredients, and health ingredients. It is also involved in the production of dairy products and instant drinks products. These products are marketed under the brands of Uelzena, Grubon, Hoche, TRILACTIS and Vendingline. Additionally, Uelzena offers advisory, customized product development and contract manufacturing, packaging, procurement, and distribution services. The company distributes its products in Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Portugal, the UK, Denmark, Sweden, Spain, Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic and Turkey. Uelzena is headquartered in Uelzen, Germany.
1 Uelzena eG
2 Uelzena eG – Key Employees
3 Uelzena eG – Major Products and Services
4 Uelzena eG – History
5 Uelzena eG – Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Uelzena eG – Head Office
5.2 Uelzena eG – Other Locations and Subsidiaries
6 Uelzena eG – Business Analysis
6.1 Uelzena eG – Company Overview
6.2 Uelzena eG – Business Description
7 Uelzena eG – SWOT Analysis
7.1 Uelzena eG – SWOT Analysis – Overview
7.2 Uelzena eG – Strengths
7.2.1 Strength – Comprehensive Product and Service Portfolio
7.2.2 Strength – Focus on Quality and Food Safety
7.2.3 Strength – Increasing Revenue
7.3 Uelzena eG – Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses – Dependence on the food and Beverages Industry
7.3.2 Weaknesses – Concentrated Geographic Operations
7.4 Uelzena eG – Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities – Rising Demand for Dairy Products
7.4.2 Opportunities – Increase in Global Food Consumption
7.4.3 Opportunities – Growing Demand for Functional Food
7.5 Uelzena eG – Threats
7.5.1 Threats – Fluctuating Raw Milk Prices
7.5.2 Threats – Economic Instability of EU Nations
7.5.3 Threats – Intense Competition
8.2 Uelzena eG – Ratio Definitions
Table 1: Uelzena eG - Key Employees
Table 2: Uelzena eG - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Uelzena eG - History
Table 4: Uelzena eG - Subsidiaries