|【英語タイトル】Steel Excel Inc. (SXCL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Steel Excel Inc. (Steel Excel) is a diversified company that offers technology consulting and business development solutions. The company operates through business segments including Steel Sports Inc. and Steel Energy Ltd. Its services include rogue pressure services, sun well services, black hawk energy services, functional fitness facilities, sports training, strength and conditioning gym facilities, soccer training, camps, club teams, international tours, and club services. Steel Excel sports training services provide tournaments, league, field rental, camps, showcase events, corporate events, batting cages, pro shop, hotel sponsorship and restaurant facilities. The company provides acquiring, strengthening and growth of profitable businesses through its business segments. Steel Excel is headquartered in White Plains, New York, the US.
Steel Excel Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 03, 2016: Steel Excel Q3 net loss down
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Steel Excel Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Steel Excel Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Steel Excel Inc. – Key Information
Steel Excel Inc. – Overview
Steel Excel Inc. – Key Employees
Steel Excel Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Steel Excel Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Steel Excel Inc. – Major Products and Services
Steel Excel Inc. – History
Steel Excel Inc. – Company Statement
Steel Excel Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Steel Excel Inc. – Business Description
Steel Excel Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Steel Excel Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Steel Excel Inc. – Strengths
Steel Excel Inc. – Weaknesses
Steel Excel Inc. – Opportunities
Steel Excel Inc. – Threats
Steel Excel Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Steel Excel Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Steel Excel Inc., Key Information
Steel Excel Inc., Key Ratios
Steel Excel Inc., Share Data
Steel Excel Inc., Major Products and Services
Steel Excel Inc., History
Steel Excel Inc., Key Employees
Steel Excel Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Steel Excel Inc., Key Operational Heads
Steel Excel Inc., Other Locations
Steel Excel Inc., Subsidiaries
Steel Excel Inc., Key Competitors
Steel Excel Inc., SWOT Analysis
Steel Excel Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Steel Excel Inc., Annual Ratios
Steel Excel Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Steel Excel Inc., Performance Chart
Steel Excel Inc., Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Steel Excel Inc. (SXCL)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Steel Excel Inc. (SXCL)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ