|【英語タイトル】Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd (002024) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd (002024) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd (Suning) is a specialty retailer engaged in operating home electrical and electronics shops. The company operates a chain of retail stores under the brand name of Suning. The company’s product portfolio includes consumer appliances, which include color TVs, digital products, dishwashers, small kitchen appliances, computers, communication appliances, air conditioners, washing machines and fridges. The company also offers services through its web site which include real-time interactive consultation and product maintenance. It offers its merchandise through its wholly owned chain of retail stores and website. The company principally operates in China and is headquartered in Nanjing, China.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd – Key Facts 5
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd – Key Employees 6
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 7
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd – Major Products and Services 8
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd – History 9
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd – Company Statement 10
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd – Business Description 12
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd – SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis – Overview 13
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd – Strengths 13
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd – Weaknesses 14
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd – Opportunities 15
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd – Threats 16
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd – Key Competitors 17
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 – Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List of Tables
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd, Key Facts 5
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd, Key Employees 6
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd, History 9
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 11
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd, Key Competitors 17
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 18
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 19
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 20
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 21
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 25
Capital Market Ratios 25
Equity Ratios 26
Profitability Ratios 26
Cost Ratios 27
Liquidity Ratios 27
Leverage Ratios 28
Efficiency Ratios 28
|★調査レポート[Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd (002024)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd (002024)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ