|【英語タイトル】Syndicate Bank Ltd (SYNDIBANK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Syndicate Bank Ltd (SYNDIBANK) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Syndicate Bank Ltd (Syndicate Bank) offers retail banking, corporate banking, digital banking, and other banking products and services. Its retail banking portfolio consists of deposits, loans, insurance, fixed deposit and saving schemes. It offers current account, corporate finance for working capital, term loans, export credit, loan against accounts receivables under its corporate banking services. The bank provides international banking services such as NRI accounts; cash management services; mutual funds; Demat accounts; treasury management; internet banking; and SMS banking services, among others. It serves to corporate, SMEs, and retail customers through branches in India and an overseas branch in London. Syndicate Bank is headquartered in Manipal, Karnataka, India.
Syndicate Bank Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 14,2018: Braskem: International Revolving Credit Facility Agreement
Mar 27,2018: Revenue Department probes four PSBs, ATM service providers for alleged tax evasion
Aug 21,2017: Ajay Vipin Nanavati is new Syndicate Bank chairman
Aug 07,2017: Syndicate Bank announces financial results for the quarter ended 30th June, 2017
Jul 01,2017: Melwyn Rego is MD & CEO of Syndicate Bank
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Syndicate Bank Ltd – Key Facts 6
Syndicate Bank Ltd – Key Employees 7
Syndicate Bank Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 8
Syndicate Bank Ltd – Major Products and Services 9
Syndicate Bank Ltd – History 11
Syndicate Bank Ltd – Company Statement 13
Syndicate Bank Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Syndicate Bank Ltd – Business Description 18
Business Segment: Corporate/Wholesale Banking 18
Business Segment: Other Banking Operations 18
Business Segment: Retail Banking 18
Business Segment: Treasury 18
Geographical Segment: Domestic 19
Geographical Segment: International 19
Target Markets 19
Syndicate Bank Ltd – SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis – Overview 20
Syndicate Bank Ltd – Strengths 20
Syndicate Bank Ltd – Weaknesses 21
Syndicate Bank Ltd – Opportunities 22
Syndicate Bank Ltd – Threats 23
Syndicate Bank Ltd – Key Competitors 24
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 29
Syndicate Bank Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
May 14, 2018: Braskem: International Revolving Credit Facility Agreement 31
Aug 07, 2017: Syndicate Bank announces financial results for the quarter ended 30th June, 2017 32
May 11, 2017: Solarpack gets $ 104 million in financing for parks in Chile and India 33
May 09, 2017: Syndicate Bank announces results for the quarter and year ended 31st March 2017 34
Jan 31, 2017: Syndicate Bank announces results for the quarter ended 31st December 2016 35
Jan 11, 2017: Delphi Energy Announces 2017 Budget And Development Plan To Significantly Accelerate Drilling Activity And Production Growth 36
Section 5 – Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List of Tables
Syndicate Bank Ltd, Key Facts 6
Syndicate Bank Ltd, Key Employees 7
Syndicate Bank Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Syndicate Bank Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Syndicate Bank Ltd, History 11
Syndicate Bank Ltd, Other Locations 15
Syndicate Bank Ltd, Subsidiaries 16
Syndicate Bank Ltd, Key Competitors 24
Syndicate Bank Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 25
Syndicate Bank Ltd, Annual Ratios 26
Syndicate Bank Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Syndicate Bank Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
List of Figures
Syndicate Bank Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 28
Syndicate Bank Ltd, Ratio Charts 29
|★調査レポート[Syndicate Bank Ltd (SYNDIBANK)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Syndicate Bank Ltd (SYNDIBANK)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ