|【英語タイトル】TDC AS (TDC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
TDC AS (TDC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TDC A/S (TDC) is a provider of communications and entertainment solutions. The company’s services offerings include landline telephony, landline broadband, mobile telephony, mobile broadband and pay-TV services. It also offers hosting and system integration solutions to corporate customers. Through its landline network, TDC offers broadband Internet services and landline telephony services across Denmark. The company offers telecommunications solutions to small, medium and large businesses, residential and wholesale customers, and public institutions in Norway and Denmark. The company offers its services through brands such as TDC, You See, and TDC hosting. TDC is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
TDC AS Key Recent Developments
Jun 07,2017: TDC appoints senior executive vice president of operations
Mar 21,2017: TDC CTO departs for Telia-Telenor Denmark joint network
Apr 15,2016: Peter Kurer elected as new Chairman of the Board of Directors of Sunrise Communications Group
Feb 05,2016: TDC Group annual report 2015
Jan 06,2016: TDC appoints new Senior Executive Vice President of TDC Business
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
TDC A/S – Key Facts 5
TDC A/S – Key Employees 6
TDC A/S – Key Employee Biographies 7
TDC A/S – Major Products and Services 9
TDC A/S – History 10
TDC A/S – Company Statement 12
TDC A/S – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
TDC A/S – Business Description 16
TDC A/S – Corporate Strategy 17
TDC A/S – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
TDC A/S – Strengths 18
TDC A/S – Weaknesses 19
TDC A/S – Opportunities 20
TDC A/S – Threats 21
TDC A/S – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 30
Jun 07, 2017: TDC appoints senior executive vice president of operations 30
Section 5 – Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Tables
TDC A/S, Key Facts 5
TDC A/S, Key Employees 6
TDC A/S, Key Employee Biographies 7
TDC A/S, Major Products and Services 9
TDC A/S, History 10
TDC A/S, Subsidiaries 14
TDC A/S, Key Competitors 22
TDC A/S, Ratios based on current share price 23
TDC A/S, Annual Ratios 24
TDC A/S, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
TDC A/S, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
TDC A/S, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34