|【英語タイトル】Tellabs, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Tellabs, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Tellabs, Inc. (Tellabs) designs, develops and provides wired and wireless network solutions to telecom service providers, independent operating companies, enterprises and government agencies. The company’s product portfolio comprises of Tellabs 1100, Tellabs PON Manager, Optical Network Terminal, Optical Line Terminal, Panorama EMS, Advanced Software’s and Outside Plant Equipments. Its Optical LAN eliminates distance constraints, power requirements and heat dispersion issues related to copper-based infrastructures. This enables the company to improve network securities and operational efficiencies. Tellabs’s Telco Access provides end-to-end broadband access solutions across North America. Tellabs also offers technical support services, professional services and training related services to its clients. Tellabs is headquartered in Naperville, Illinois, the US.
Tellabs, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 03,2018: Tellabs appoints Gerry Pagano as vice president of sales
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Tellabs, Inc. – Key Facts
Tellabs, Inc. – Key Employees
Tellabs, Inc. – Major Products and Services
Tellabs, Inc. – History
Tellabs, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Tellabs, Inc. – Business Description
Tellabs, Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Tellabs, Inc. – Strengths
Tellabs, Inc. – Weaknesses
Tellabs, Inc. – Opportunities
Tellabs, Inc. – Threats
Tellabs, Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 03, 2018: Tellabs appoints Gerry Pagano as vice president of sales
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Tellabs, Inc., Key Facts
Tellabs, Inc., Key Employees
Tellabs, Inc., Major Products and Services
Tellabs, Inc., History
Tellabs, Inc., Other Locations
Tellabs, Inc., Key Competitors