|【英語タイトル】Tieto Corp (TIETO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Tieto Corp (TIETO) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tieto Corp (Tieto) is a Nordic IT company that provides application development and management, business process services, business and IT consulting, and enterprise applications. It also offers front end solutions, information management, infrastructure solutions and services, and testing services. Tieto serves energy utilities, financial services, forest, healthcare and welfare, logistics, manufacturing, media, oil and gas, public, retail and wholesale, telecom industries. The company also offers digitalization, software R&D, data and AI, cloud-based transformation and integration and managed services. The company’s business operations span across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Tieto is headquartered in Espoo, North Karelia, Finland.
Tieto Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 20,2019 20 March 2019 Tieto’s automated platform cuts lead time for FOREX Bank’s lending process – from days to just minutes
Mar 19,2019 19 March 2019 Tieto signs agreement with City of Stockholm to deliver digital support for welfare and healthcare services
Mar 11,2019 11 March 2019 Tieto appoints Thomas Nordås as Managing Partner in Norway to accelerate implementation of the company’s newly launched strategy
Mar 11,2019 Tieto signs deal with Sweden’s Health and Social Care Inspectorate
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Tieto Corp – Key Facts
Tieto Corp – Key Employees
Tieto Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Tieto Corp – Major Products and Services
Tieto Corp – History
Tieto Corp – Company Statement
Tieto Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Tieto Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Business Consulting and Implementation
Business Segment: Industry Solutions
Business Segment: Product Development Services
Business Segment: Technology Services and Modernization
Geographical Segment: Finland
Geographical Segment: Norway
Geographical Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: Sweden
Tieto Corp – Corporate Strategy
Tieto Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Tieto Corp – Strengths
Tieto Corp – Weaknesses
Tieto Corp – Opportunities
Tieto Corp – Threats
Tieto Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Tieto Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 20, 2019: 20 March 2019 Tieto’s automated platform cuts lead time for FOREX Bank’s lending process – from days to just minutes
Mar 19, 2019: 19 March 2019 Tieto signs agreement with City of Stockholm to deliver digital support for welfare and healthcare services
Mar 11, 2019: 11 March 2019 Tieto appoints Thomas Nordås as Managing Partner in Norway to accelerate implementation of the company’s newly launched strategy
Mar 11, 2019: Tieto signs deal with Sweden’s Health and Social Care Inspectorate
Feb 28, 2019: 28 February 2019 Tieto publishes its integrated annual and sustainability report 2018
Feb 06, 2019: Tieto’s Interim Report 4/2018: Solid performance in the fourth quarter with strong growth and cash flow
Nov 21, 2018: Tieto hires Julius Manni as chief experience officer and member of leadership team
Oct 31, 2018: 31 October 2018 Tieto Oil & Gas Days drives digitalization information sharing and collaboration among industry thought leaders
Oct 30, 2018: Tieto expands its Oil & Gas unit’s global footprint, opens office in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Sep 19, 2018: 19 September 2018 Tieto enters into strategic partnership with Citrix for providing new generation hybrid cloud services
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Tieto Corp, Key Facts
Tieto Corp, Key Employees
Tieto Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Tieto Corp, Major Products and Services
Tieto Corp, History
Tieto Corp, Subsidiaries
Tieto Corp, Key Competitors
Tieto Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Tieto Corp, Annual Ratios
Tieto Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Tieto Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Tieto Corp, Interim Ratios
Tieto Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Tieto Corp, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Tieto Corp, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Tieto Corp (TIETO)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Tieto Corp (TIETO)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ