|【英語タイトル】TMX Group Limited (X) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
TMX Group Limited (X) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TMX Group Limited (TMX), formerly known as Maple Group Acquisition Corporation, offers clearing house, markets, and operating exchange for capital markets. Capital market contains capital formation and equities and fixed income trading and clearing. Derivatives and energy markets comprise derivative trading and clearing and energy trading and clearing. Market Insights include TMX insights, TMX datalinx, and TMX atrium. Market solutions contain equity exchange, alpha exchange, private markets, physical energy exchange, clearing house, and clearing and settling of options and futures. It offers services to individual, corporate, and institutional clients through a network of offices and online portals. The group operates in Canada, China, Australia, the US, and the UK. TMX is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
TMX Group Limited Key Recent Developments
Aug 08,2018: TMX Group reports another record quarter in Q2/18
May 09,2018: TMX Group Reports Record Results For First Quarter Q1/18
May 09,2018: TMX Group Reports Record Results for First Quarter Q1/18
Mar 08,2018: TMX Group Wins Information Technology Deal of the Year
Feb 13,2018: TMX Group posts results for Q4 and full year 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
TMX Group Limited – Key Facts 5
TMX Group Limited – Key Employees 6
TMX Group Limited – Key Employee Biographies 7
TMX Group Limited – Major Products and Services 8
TMX Group Limited – History 9
TMX Group Limited – Company Statement 13
TMX Group Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
TMX Group Limited – Business Description 17
TMX Group Limited – Corporate Strategy 18
TMX Group Limited – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
TMX Group Limited – Strengths 19
TMX Group Limited – Weaknesses 20
TMX Group Limited – Opportunities 21
TMX Group Limited – Threats 22
TMX Group Limited – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
TMX Group Limited, Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 32
Aug 08, 2018: TMX Group reports another record quarter in Q2/18 32
May 09, 2018: TMX Group Reports Record Results For First Quarter Q1/18 34
May 09, 2018: TMX Group Reports Record Results for First Quarter Q1/18 36
Mar 08, 2018: TMX Group Wins Information Technology Deal of the Year 37
Aug 16, 2017: TMX Group announces changes to executive committee 38
Aug 09, 2017: TMX Group reports record quarterly earnings per share for Q2/17 39
May 09, 2017: TMX Group reports another strong quarter for Q1/17 41
Feb 13, 2017: TMX Group reports net income for Q4 43
Jan 30, 2017: TMX Group appoints senior vice president of marketing and branding 44
Section 5 – Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List of Tables
TMX Group Limited, Key Facts 5
TMX Group Limited, Key Employees 6
TMX Group Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
TMX Group Limited, Major Products and Services 8
TMX Group Limited, History 9
TMX Group Limited, Other Locations 14
TMX Group Limited, Subsidiaries 14
TMX Group Limited, Key Competitors 23
TMX Group Limited, Ratios based on current share price 24
TMX Group Limited, Annual Ratios 25
TMX Group Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
TMX Group Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
TMX Group Limited, Interim Ratios 29
TMX Group Limited, Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48
List of Figures
TMX Group Limited, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 28
TMX Group Limited, Ratio Charts 30
|★調査レポート[TMX Group Limited (X)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[TMX Group Limited (X)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ