|【英語タイトル】Tokuyama Corporation (4043) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Tokuyama Corporation (4043) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tokuyama Corporation (Tokuyama), formerly Nihon Soda Kogyo Co., Ltd., manufactures and sells chemicals, specialty products and cement. Its product portfolio includes soda ash, caustic soda, silicon products, vinyl chloride monomer/polymer, fine chemicals, film products, medical materials, methylene chloride, chloroform, electronics materials, cement and plastic window sashes among others. It serves material, construction, semiconductor, and detergent among others industries. Geographically, the company has operational presence across Japan, China, South Korea, Singapore, the US, and Germany among other countries across the globe. It has research and development facilities in Tokyo, Tsukuba and Shunan cities of Japan. Tokuyama is headquartered in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Tokuyama Corporation Key Recent Developments
Oct 05,2017: Protest Statement Against the Construction of Marubeni-Tokuyama’s Coal-fired Power Station: Marubeni Corporation
Sep 29,2017: Marubeni to invest in biomass co-firing power project in Shunan City, Yamaguchi Prefecture
Jul 05,2017: Kyoto University: Successful power generation of 1 kilowatt by fuel cell using ammonia as direct fuel
Jan 29,2016: Tokuyama Announces Consolidated Financial Statements For The Third Quarter Fiscal 2015
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Tokuyama Corporation – Key Facts 5
Tokuyama Corporation – Key Employees 6
Tokuyama Corporation – Major Products and Services 8
Tokuyama Corporation – History 10
Tokuyama Corporation – Company Statement 13
Tokuyama Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Tokuyama Corporation – Business Description 17
Tokuyama Corporation – Corporate Strategy 18
Tokuyama Corporation – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Tokuyama Corporation – Strengths 19
Tokuyama Corporation – Weaknesses 20
Tokuyama Corporation – Opportunities 21
Tokuyama Corporation – Threats 22
Tokuyama Corporation – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Tokuyama Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 32
Oct 05, 2017: Protest Statement Against the Construction of Marubeni-Tokuyama’s Coal-fired Power Station: Marubeni Corporation 32
Jul 05, 2017: Kyoto University: Successful power generation of 1 kilowatt by fuel cell using ammonia as direct fuel 33
Jul 05, 2017: Kyoto University: Successful power generation of 1 kilowatt by fuel cell using ammonia as direct fuel 34
Jan 29, 2016: Tokuyama Announces Consolidated Financial Statements For The Third Quarter Fiscal 2015 35
Section 5 – Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List of Tables
Tokuyama Corporation, Key Facts 5
Tokuyama Corporation, Key Employees 6
Tokuyama Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
Tokuyama Corporation, History 10
Tokuyama Corporation, Other Locations 15
Tokuyama Corporation, Subsidiaries 16
Tokuyama Corporation, Key Competitors 23
Tokuyama Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 24
Tokuyama Corporation, Annual Ratios 25
Tokuyama Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Tokuyama Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Tokuyama Corporation, Interim Ratios 29
Tokuyama Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41
|★調査レポート[Tokuyama Corporation (4043)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Tokuyama Corporation (4043)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ