|【英語タイトル】Torchmark Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report|
SummaryTorchmark Corporation – Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Torchmark Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Torchmark Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Torchmark Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Torchmark Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Torchmark Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons To Buy
- Gain understanding of Torchmark Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Torchmark Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Torchmark Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Torchmark Corporation (Torchmark) is a financial services holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers life insurance, health insurance and annuity products to individuals and working class families. Its portfolio of products includes whole life insurance, term life insurance, annuities, supplemental accident and health insurance, accident protection insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, cancer protection insurance and critical illness insurance. It also offers medicare supplemental insurance, mortgage protection insurance, group retiree health insurance, Medicare part D insurance, intensive care policy and heart attacks and strokes policy. These products are marketed through multiple distribution channels including internet, producing agents and captive agents. The company has operations in New Zealand, Canada and the US. Torchmark is headquartered in McKinney, Texas, the US.
The company reported total premium of US$2,998.7 million during fiscal year ended December 2015 (FY2015), representing an increase of 5.7% over FY2014.
Torchmark Corporation: Company Overview
Torchmark Corporation: Overview and Key Facts
Torchmark Corporation: Overview
Torchmark Corporation: Key Facts
Torchmark Corporation: Key Employees
Torchmark Corporation: Key Employee Biographies
Torchmark Corporation: Major Products and Services
Torchmark Corporation: Company History
Torchmark Corporation: Management Statement
Torchmark Corporation: Locations and Subsidiaries
Torchmark Corporation: Key Competitors
Torchmark Corporation: Company Analysis
Torchmark Corporation: Business Description
Torchmark Corporation: SWOT Analysis
Torchmark Corporation: SWOT Overview
Torchmark Corporation: Strengths
Torchmark Corporation: Weaknesses
Torchmark Corporation: Opportunities
Torchmark Corporation: Threats
Torchmark Corporation: Recent Developments
Torchmark Corporation: News and Events Summary
Torchmark Corporation: Financial Performance
Table 1: Torchmark Corporation: Key Facts
Table 2: Torchmark Corporation: Key Employees
Table 4: Torchmark Corporation: Key Competitors
Table 5: Torchmark Corporation: News and Events Summary
Table 6: Torchmark Corporation: Financial Performance