|【英語タイトル】Transgene Biotek Ltd (526139) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Transgene Biotek Ltd (Transgene) is a biotechnology company that develops and commercializes biogeneric drugs, vaccines and biotech products. The company develops products in the areas of oncology, auto-immunity, drug delivery and bio generics. Its products include TBL-0404, TBL-0905, TBL -0306C, TBL-0306M, TBL-0306L, TBL-0805E, TBL-1203HI, TBL-1108ML, TBL-1002OI, TBI-1003AB, orlistat, tacrolimus, and dha, among others. Transgene’s biogeneric products comprise dha, tacrolimus and orlistat. The company’s orlistst is an anti obesity drug and other product tacrolimus used to pevent rejection of transplanted organs. Its facilities offer bioreactor fermenter capacities, downstream facilities and supporting infrastructure. The company also manufactures and markets diagnostic kits. Transgene is headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Transgene Biotek Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 30,2018: Transgene TNG TG4010 and PexaVec readouts to define 2019
Nov 12,2018: Transgene – Positive Results from Phase 1 Clinical Trial of TG1050 in Chronic Hepatitis B Presented at the AASLD Liver Meeting 2018
Oct 17,2018: First Patient Dosed in a Phase 1/2 Trial of Transgene s Oncolytic Virus TG6002 Administered Intravenously in Patients with Advanced Gastrointestinal Tumors
Oct 10,2018: Transgene to Present Positive Results from Phase 1b Trial of TG1050 in Patients with Chronic Hepatitis B at Upcoming AASLD Liver Meeting 2018
Sep 24,2018: Transgene Unveils myvacTM, an Individualized Immunotherapy against Solid Tumors
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Transgene Biotek Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Transgene Biotek Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Transgene Biotek Ltd – Key Information
Transgene Biotek Ltd – Overview
Transgene Biotek Ltd – Key Employees
Transgene Biotek Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Transgene Biotek Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Transgene Biotek Ltd – Major Products and Services
Transgene Biotek Ltd – History
Transgene Biotek Ltd – Company Statement
Transgene Biotek Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Transgene Biotek Ltd – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Transgene Biotek Ltd – Business Description
Transgene Biotek Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Transgene Biotek Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Transgene Biotek Ltd – Strengths
Transgene Biotek Ltd – Weaknesses
Transgene Biotek Ltd – Opportunities
Transgene Biotek Ltd – Threats
Transgene Biotek Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Transgene Biotek Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Transgene Biotek Ltd, Key Information
Transgene Biotek Ltd, Key Ratios
Transgene Biotek Ltd, Share Data
Transgene Biotek Ltd, Major Products and Services
Transgene Biotek Ltd, History
Transgene Biotek Ltd, Key Employees
Transgene Biotek Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Transgene Biotek Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Transgene Biotek Ltd, Other Locations
Transgene Biotek Ltd, Subsidiaries
Transgene Biotek Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
Transgene Biotek Ltd, Key Competitors
Transgene Biotek Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Transgene Biotek Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Transgene Biotek Ltd, Annual Ratios
Transgene Biotek Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Transgene Biotek Ltd, Performance Chart
Transgene Biotek Ltd, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Transgene Biotek Ltd (526139)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Transgene Biotek Ltd (526139)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ