|【英語タイトル】Transnet SOC Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Transnet SOC Ltd – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Transnet SOC Ltd (Transnet) is a state-owned freight transport and logistics company. It operates main ports, rail network and freight railways, and multi-product hydrocarbon pipeline network South Africa. The company offers cargo handling, logistics, transportation, and transshipment of general freight commodities and containerized freight; refined petroleum, crude oil, aviation fuel, and gas; and port infrastructure and marine services. Transnet provides integrated transport solutions for industrial and commercial customers in the bulk and manufacturing sectors. The company is fully owned by the South African government but operates as a corporate entity aimed at both supporting and contributing to the country’s freight logistics network. Transnet is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Transnet SOC Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 05,2017: Exxaro Resources signs coal export transportation agreement with Transnet
Sep 13,2017: Port Of Saldanha’s New LPG Terminal Launched
Sep 07,2017: Sunrise Energy’s R1Bn LPG Storage Facility To Boost Energy Security, Downstream Competition
Jul 03,2017: Transnet annual revenue up
Apr 19,2017: Royal Vopak: Interim Update Q1 2017
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Transnet SOC Ltd – Key Facts 5
Transnet SOC Ltd – Key Employees 6
Transnet SOC Ltd – Major Products and Services 7
Transnet SOC Ltd – History 8
Transnet SOC Ltd – Company Statement 9
Transnet SOC Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Transnet SOC Ltd – Business Description 12
Transnet SOC Ltd – Corporate Strategy 13
Transnet SOC Ltd – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
Transnet SOC Ltd – Strengths 14
Transnet SOC Ltd – Weaknesses 15
Transnet SOC Ltd – Opportunities 16
Transnet SOC Ltd – Threats 17
Transnet SOC Ltd – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 19
Oct 05, 2017: Exxaro Resources signs coal export transportation agreement with Transnet 19
Jul 03, 2017: Transnet annual revenue up 20
Apr 19, 2017: Royal Vopak: Interim Update Q1 2017 22
Section 4 – Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List of Tables
Transnet SOC Ltd, Key Facts 5
Transnet SOC Ltd, Key Employees 6
Transnet SOC Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Transnet SOC Ltd, History 8
Transnet SOC Ltd, Other Locations 10
Transnet SOC Ltd, Subsidiaries 10
Transnet SOC Ltd, Key Competitors 18
|★調査レポート[Transnet SOC Ltd：企業の戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Transnet SOC Ltd：企業の戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ