|【英語タイトル】Transport for London - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Transport for London – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Transport for London (TfL) is the integrated transport authority for London. TfL delivers the London Mayor’s Transport Strategy in partnership with the London Boroughs and other transport providers such as Network Rail and the train operators. The authority runs day-to-day operations of London’s public transport network and manages the city’s main roads. It manages London buses, London Underground, London Overground, Docklands Light Railway, TfL Rail and London Trams. The authority also runs London River Services, London Dial-a-Ride, Victoria Coach Station, Santander Cycles and the Emirates Air Line. It regulates taxis and the private hire trade, runs the congestion charging scheme and operates all of the traffic signals and work in London. TfL is headquartered in London, the UK.
Transport for London Key Recent Developments
Dec 20,2017: TfL names Gareth Powell as its new managing director of Surface Transport
Nov 08,2017: Union safety fears as TfL plans to cull 1400 jobs
Oct 23,2017: London’s new T-charge comes into force
Jul 23,2017: Another London order for BYD ADL electric buses
Apr 26,2017: Fastned Starts Expansion to London
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Transport for London – Key Facts 5
Transport for London – Key Employees 6
Transport for London – Key Employee Biographies 7
Transport for London – Major Products and Services 8
Transport for London – History 9
Transport for London – Company Statement 13
Transport for London – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Transport for London – Business Description 17
Transport for London – Corporate Strategy 18
Transport for London – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Transport for London – Strengths 19
Transport for London – Weaknesses 20
Transport for London – Opportunities 21
Transport for London – Threats 22
Transport for London – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 24
Oct 23, 2017: London’s new T-charge comes into force 24
Jul 23, 2017: Another London order for BYD ADL electric buses 25
Apr 26, 2017: Fastned Starts Expansion to London 26
Apr 25, 2017: Transport for London: Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking 27
Jan 26, 2017: CTS and Transport for London receive London First Award for Innovation 28
Section 4 – Appendix 29
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List of Tables
Transport for London, Key Facts 5
Transport for London, Key Employees 6
Transport for London, Key Employee Biographies 7
Transport for London, Major Products and Services 8
Transport for London, History 9
Transport for London, Subsidiaries 15
Transport for London, Key Competitors 23
|★調査レポート[Transport for London：企業の戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Transport for London：企業の戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ