|【英語タイトル】United Networks Ltd (UNL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
United Networks Ltd (UNL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
United Networks Ltd (United Networks) is a provider of telecommunications services in Australia. United Networks’s customer engagement ecosystem (GAP) enables its enterprise partners to connect and engage with their end users through a variety of products and services. The GAP platform has been developed to be a real-time tracking, connectivity, value-added product and messaging platform, designed to create comprehensive offerings including duty of care solutions to its partners. It offers global roaming SIM cards; fleet management, account management; local telecommunications services; and location-based services, including emergency services and Wi-Fi solutions. The company also provides enterprise customers with access to real-time location data to assist travelers in emergency situations. United Networks Limited is headquartered in Woolloomooloo, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
United Networks Ltd – Key Facts 5
United Networks Ltd – Key Employees 6
United Networks Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 7
United Networks Ltd – Major Products and Services 8
United Networks Ltd – History 9
United Networks Ltd – Company Statement 10
United Networks Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
United Networks Ltd – Business Description 13
United Networks Ltd – Corporate Strategy 14
United Networks Ltd – SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis – Overview 15
United Networks Ltd – Strengths 15
United Networks Ltd – Weaknesses 16
United Networks Ltd – Opportunities 17
United Networks Ltd – Threats 18
United Networks Ltd – Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 – Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Tables
United Networks Ltd, Key Facts 5
United Networks Ltd, Key Employees 6
United Networks Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
United Networks Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
United Networks Ltd, History 9
United Networks Ltd, Subsidiaries 11
United Networks Ltd, Key Competitors 19
United Networks Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 20
United Networks Ltd, Annual Ratios 21
United Networks Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
United Networks Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
United Networks Ltd, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List of Figures
United Networks Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 24
United Networks Ltd, Ratio Charts 26
|★調査レポート[United Networks Ltd (UNL)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[United Networks Ltd (UNL)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ