|【英語タイトル】U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report|
U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group – Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketline’s U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group since January2007.
Marketline’s Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group’s contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group’s M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group’s financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS 4
LIST OF TABLES 5
LIST OF FIGURES 5
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 6
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 7
Mergers and Acquisitions – Overview 7
Mergers and Acquisitions – Deal reports 8
PRIVATE EQUITY & OWNERSHIP 77
Private Equity and Ownership – Deal reports 77
Contact Us 82
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 82
Deal Definition and Methodology 84
About MarketLine 91
List of Tables
Table 1: U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 2: U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
List of Figures
Figure 1: U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)