|【英語タイトル】Verathon Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Verathon Inc – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Verathon Inc (Verathon), formerly Diagnostic Ultrasound Corporation, a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, designs, manufactures, and markets imaging and respiratory medical devices. The company offers video laryngoscopes and bladder volume measurement devices for the use in anesthesiology, neurology, gynaecology, oncology, radiation oncology, respiratory tract, and urology. The company offers its products to surgery centers, primary care crash carts; critical care and intensive care units; emergency medicine; infection control; nursing; medical and surgical units; emergency medical services (EMS), field medicine and government contracts; extended care and home health and biomedical engineering. Verathon sells its products in Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions. Verathon is headquartered in Bothell, Washington, the US.
Verathon Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 18,2018: Verathon Expands Reach of Video-Guided Laryngoscopy with Extension of GlideScope™ Go Product Line
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Verathon Inc – Key Facts
Verathon Inc – Key Employees
Verathon Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Verathon Inc – Major Products and Services
Verathon Inc – History
Verathon Inc – Company Statement
Verathon Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Verathon Inc – Business Description
Verathon Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Verathon Inc – Strengths
Verathon Inc – Weaknesses
Verathon Inc – Opportunities
Verathon Inc – Threats
Verathon Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Verathon Inc, Key Facts
Verathon Inc, Key Employees
Verathon Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Verathon Inc, Major Products and Services
Verathon Inc, History
Verathon Inc, Other Locations
Verathon Inc, Subsidiaries
Verathon Inc, Key Competitors