|【英語タイトル】Vienna Insurance Group AG - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report|
Vienna Insurance Group AG – Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketline’s Vienna Insurance Group AG Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Vienna Insurance Group AG since January2007.
Marketline’s Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Vienna Insurance Group AG’s contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Vienna Insurance Group AG. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on Vienna Insurance Group AG’s M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Vienna Insurance Group AG and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Vienna Insurance Group AG’s financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Vienna Insurance Group AG’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS 4
LIST OF TABLES 5
LIST OF FIGURES 5
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 6
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 7
Mergers and Acquisitions – Overview 7
Mergers and Acquisitions – Deal reports 8
Partnership – Deal reports 72
Divestments – Deal reports 74
Contact Us 94
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 94
Deal Definition and Methodology 96
About MarketLine 103
List of Tables
Table 1: Vienna Insurance Group AG M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 2: Vienna Insurance Group AG M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
List of Figures
Figure 1: Vienna Insurance Group AG M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: Vienna Insurance Group AG M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)