|【英語タイトル】Viking Therapeutics Inc (VKTX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Viking Therapeutics Inc (Viking Therapeutics) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that develops novel therapies for patients suffering from metabolic and endocrine disorders. The company’s lead clinical program product candidate include VK5211, an orally available, non-steroidal selective androgen receptor modulator developed for the treatment of lean body mass loss in patients who have undergone hip fracture surgery. Its other pipeline product candidates include VK0214 for the treatment of orphan indication, a rare X-linked inherited neurological disorder; VK2809 developed for orally available tissue and receptor-subtype selective agonist of the thyroid beta receptor for the treatment of hypercholesterolemia and fatty liver disease; and VK0612, an inhibitor of fructose -1,6-biphosphatase for type 2 diabetes. Viking Therapeutics is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
Viking Therapeutics Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 07,2018: Viking Therapeutics reports third quarter 2018 financial results and provides corporate update
Sep 25,2018: Viking Therapeutics Announces Positive Top-Line Results from Phase 2 Study of VK2809 in Patients with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) and Elevated LDL-Cholesterol
Aug 28,2018: Viking Therapeutics to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
Aug 09,2018: Viking Therapeutics reports second quarter 2018 financial results and provides corporate update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Viking Therapeutics Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Viking Therapeutics Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Viking Therapeutics Inc – Key Information
Viking Therapeutics Inc – Overview
Viking Therapeutics Inc – Key Employees
Viking Therapeutics Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Viking Therapeutics Inc – Key Operational Heads
Viking Therapeutics Inc – Major Products and Services
Viking Therapeutics Inc – History
Viking Therapeutics Inc – Company Statement
Viking Therapeutics Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Viking Therapeutics Inc – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Viking Therapeutics Inc – Business Description
Viking Therapeutics Inc – Corporate Strategy
Viking Therapeutics Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Viking Therapeutics Inc – Strengths
Viking Therapeutics Inc – Weaknesses
Viking Therapeutics Inc – Opportunities
Viking Therapeutics Inc – Threats
Viking Therapeutics Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Viking Therapeutics Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Viking Therapeutics Inc, Key Information
Viking Therapeutics Inc, Key Ratios
Viking Therapeutics Inc, Share Data
Viking Therapeutics Inc, Major Products and Services
Viking Therapeutics Inc, History
Viking Therapeutics Inc, Key Employees
Viking Therapeutics Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Viking Therapeutics Inc, Key Operational Heads
Viking Therapeutics Inc, Other Locations
Viking Therapeutics Inc, Subsidiaries
Viking Therapeutics Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
Viking Therapeutics Inc, Key Competitors
Viking Therapeutics Inc, SWOT Analysis
Viking Therapeutics Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Viking Therapeutics Inc, Annual Ratios
Viking Therapeutics Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Viking Therapeutics Inc, Performance Chart
Viking Therapeutics Inc, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Viking Therapeutics Inc (VKTX)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Viking Therapeutics Inc (VKTX)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ