|【英語タイトル】WPP Plc (WPP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
WPP Plc (WPP) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
WPP Plc (WPP) is a communications services group. Its offerings include advertising; media investment management; public relations and public affairs; healthcare communications; direct, digital, promotion and relationship marketing; data investment management; branding and identity; and specialist communications. The company also offers a range of consumer, corporate and employee branding and design services including identity, packaging, literature, events, training and architecture. The company serves Fortune Global 500, Dow Jones 30, NASDAQ 100, and other companies across North America, Latin America, Africa, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Central and Eastern, and Western Continental Europe. WPP is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
WPP Plc Key Recent Developments
Jun 20,2018: James Zhu leaves WPP to join PHD China, as managing director
May 24,2018: WPP named world s most effective communications group for seventh year
Apr 30,2018: WPP 2018 First Quarter Trading Update
Apr 16,2018: WPP: Chief Executive Officer Steps Down
Mar 15,2018: Common Ground join hands with Google to introduce ‘Little by Little’
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
WPP Plc – Key Facts 6
WPP Plc – Key Employees 7
WPP Plc – Key Employee Biographies 10
WPP Plc – Major Products and Services 11
WPP Plc – History 12
WPP Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries 20
Head Office 20
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 20
Section 2 – Company Analysis 24
Company Overview 24
WPP Plc – Business Description 25
Business Segment: Advertising and Media Investment Management 25
Business Segment: Brand Consulting, Health & Wellness and Specialist Communications 25
Business Segment: Data Investment Management 26
Business Segment: Public Relations & Public Affairs 26
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa & Middle East and Central & Eastern Europe 26
Geographical Segment: North America 26
Geographical Segment: The UK 27
Geographical Segment: Western Continental Europe 27
WPP Plc – Corporate Strategy 28
WPP Plc – SWOT Analysis 29
SWOT Analysis – Overview 29
WPP Plc – Strengths 29
WPP Plc – Weaknesses 30
WPP Plc – Opportunities 31
WPP Plc – Threats 32
WPP Plc – Key Competitors 33
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 34
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 34
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 35
Performance Chart 38
Financial Performance 38
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 39
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 40
WPP Plc, Recent Deals Summary 41
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 42
May 24, 2018: WPP named world s most effective communications group for seventh year 42
Apr 30, 2018: WPP 2018 First Quarter Trading Update 43
Apr 16, 2018: WPP: Chief Executive Officer Steps Down 44
Mar 01, 2018: WPP announce 2017 Preliminary Results 45
Sep 12, 2017: Sean Howard appointed to Global MD, WPP’s The Government Public Sector Practice 47
Sep 12, 2017: Sean Howard appointed to Global MD, WPP’s The Government Public Sector Practice 48
Sep 07, 2017: WPP Brand Union appoints Vincent Roffers as Executive Strategy Director in the U.S. 49
Aug 07, 2017: VML names God-is Rivera as director of Inclusion & Cultural Resonance 50
Aug 01, 2017: Grey announces management changes 51
Jun 30, 2017: WPP appoints new managing director for NewCo agency 52
Section 5 – Appendix 53
Ratio Definitions 53
About GlobalData 57
Contact Us 57
List of Tables
WPP Plc, Key Facts 6
WPP Plc, Key Employees 7
WPP Plc, Key Employees (cont..) 9
WPP Plc, Key Employee Biographies 10
WPP Plc, Major Products and Services 11
WPP Plc, History 12
WPP Plc, Other Locations 20
WPP Plc, Subsidiaries 20
WPP Plc, Key Competitors 33
WPP Plc, Ratios based on current share price 34
WPP Plc, Annual Ratios 35
WPP Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 36
WPP Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 37
WPP Plc, Interim Ratios 39
WPP Plc, Recent Deals Summary 41
Currency Codes 53
Capital Market Ratios 53
Equity Ratios 54
Profitability Ratios 54
Cost Ratios 55
Liquidity Ratios 55
Leverage Ratios 56
Efficiency Ratios 56
List of Figures
WPP Plc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 38
WPP Plc, Ratio Charts 40
|★調査レポート[WPP Plc (WPP)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[WPP Plc (WPP)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ