|【英語タイトル】Xeikon N.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Xeikon N.V. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Xeikon N.V. (Xeikon), a subsidiary of Flint Group S.A, is a provider of digital color printing technology. The company designs, develops and offers web-fed digital color presses for labels and packaging applications, document printing, as well as commercial printing. It also designs and produces platemakers for newspaper offset printing applications. Xeikon manufactures basysPrint computer-to-plate (CtP) solutions for the commercial printing market. It offers digital platemaking systems for the flexographic market under the ThermoFlexX brand name. The company, together with its subsidiaries and representative offices, operates across the Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. Xeikon is headquartered in Eede, the Netherlands.
Xeikon N.V. Key Recent Developments
Apr 30,2018 Label Traxx joins as sponsor of Xeikon Café North America
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Xeikon N.V. – Key Facts
Xeikon N.V. – Key Employees
Xeikon N.V. – Key Employee Biographies
Xeikon N.V. – Major Products and Services
Xeikon N.V. – History
Xeikon N.V. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Xeikon N.V. – Business Description
Xeikon N.V. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Xeikon N.V. – Strengths
Xeikon N.V. – Weaknesses
Xeikon N.V. – Opportunities
Xeikon N.V. – Threats
Xeikon N.V. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 30, 2018: Label Traxx joins as sponsor of Xeikon Café North America
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Xeikon N.V., Key Facts
Xeikon N.V., Key Employees
Xeikon N.V., Key Employee Biographies
Xeikon N.V., Major Products and Services
Xeikon N.V., History
Xeikon N.V., Subsidiaries
Xeikon N.V., Key Competitors