|【英語タイトル】Yokogawa Electric Corp (6841) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Yokogawa Electric Corp (6841) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Yokogawa Electric Corp (Yokogawa) is an industrial automation company. It manufactures and supplies products and solutions in measurement, control, and information technologies fields. The company’s product offering include differential pressure/pressure transmitters, flow meters, and process analyzers; and control systems and programmable controllers; gyrocompasses and autopilot systems; cockpit flat-panel displays, engine meters, and other instruments; and meteorological/hydrological monitoring system equipment; and waveform measuring instruments, LCD drivers, electric voltage, current, and power measuring instruments, signal generators, optical communications measuring instruments, and confocal scanners. Yokogawa also provides services to minimize plant lifecycle costs. The company serves oil and gas, chemicals, pulp and paper, power, water and wastewater, petrochemicals, iron and steel, gas and LNG, pharmaceuticals, food, life sciences, and aerospace sectors across Asia, the Middle East, North America Europe, and other regions. Yokogawa is headquartered in Musashino-shi, Tokyo, Japan.
Yokogawa Electric Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 30,2018: SABIC signs MoUs with Six multinational suppliers
Nov 27,2018: Yokogawa and Sphera reach agreement to provide risk assessment and consulting services for plant facilities
Oct 20,2018: Plant Being constructed for production of gasoline from Synthesis Gas in Ahal province of Turkmenistan
Sep 04,2018: KBC announces availability of Chevron PETRO LP technology
Aug 24,2018: Yokogawa wins chemical injection metering valve orders for two oil fields off coast of Norway
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Yokogawa Electric Corp – Key Facts 6
Yokogawa Electric Corp – Key Employees 7
Yokogawa Electric Corp – Key Employee Biographies 9
Yokogawa Electric Corp – Major Products and Services 10
Yokogawa Electric Corp – History 11
Yokogawa Electric Corp – Company Statement 19
Yokogawa Electric Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries 21
Head Office 21
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 21
Section 2 – Company Analysis 26
Company Overview 26
Yokogawa Electric Corp – Business Description 27
R&D Overview 27
Yokogawa Electric Corp – Corporate Strategy 28
Yokogawa Electric Corp – SWOT Analysis 29
SWOT Analysis – Overview 29
Yokogawa Electric Corp – Strengths 29
Yokogawa Electric Corp – Weaknesses 30
Yokogawa Electric Corp – Opportunities 31
Yokogawa Electric Corp – Threats 32
Yokogawa Electric Corp – Key Competitors 33
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 34
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 34
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 35
Performance Chart 38
Financial Performance 38
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 39
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 40
Yokogawa Electric Corp, Recent Deals Summary 41
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 42
Nov 27, 2018: Yokogawa and Sphera reach agreement to provide risk assessment and consulting services for plant facilities 42
Oct 20, 2018: Plant Being constructed for production of gasoline from Synthesis Gas in Ahal province of Turkmenistan 43
Sep 04, 2018: KBC announces availability of Chevron PETRO LP technology 44
Aug 24, 2018: Yokogawa wins chemical injection metering valve orders for two oil fields off coast of Norway 45
Jun 08, 2018: Yokogawa Releases Oprex Operational Risk Management: Field Assistant R2.02 To Enhance Quality And Efficiency Of Field Inspections 46
Jun 07, 2018: Yokogawa Launches OpreX Profit-Driven Operation Solution To Enable Integrated Plant Performance Management 48
May 25, 2018: Agreements For Amur GPP Construction Project Signed 49
Apr 12, 2018: Yokogawa Releases Plant Resource Manager (PRM) R4.01 50
Mar 08, 2018: Yokogawa Wins Order From Zhejiang Petrochemical To Supply 190 GC8000 Gas Chromatographs For New Integrated Refinery And Petrochemical Complex In China 51
Feb 13, 2018: Yokogawa Releases Operations Management Software Package 52
Section 5 – Appendix 54
Ratio Definitions 54
About GlobalData 58
Contact Us 58
List of Tables
Yokogawa Electric Corp, Key Facts 6
Yokogawa Electric Corp, Key Employees 7
Yokogawa Electric Corp, Key Employee Biographies 9
Yokogawa Electric Corp, Major Products and Services 10
Yokogawa Electric Corp, History 11
Yokogawa Electric Corp, Other Locations 21
Yokogawa Electric Corp, Subsidiaries 22
Yokogawa Electric Corp, Key Competitors 33
Yokogawa Electric Corp, Ratios based on current share price 34
Yokogawa Electric Corp, Annual Ratios 35
Yokogawa Electric Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 36
Yokogawa Electric Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 37
Yokogawa Electric Corp, Interim Ratios 39
Yokogawa Electric Corp, Recent Deals Summary 41
Currency Codes 54
Capital Market Ratios 54
Equity Ratios 55
Profitability Ratios 55
Cost Ratios 56
Liquidity Ratios 56
Leverage Ratios 57
Efficiency Ratios 57
List of Figures
Yokogawa Electric Corp, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 38
Yokogawa Electric Corp, Ratio Charts 40
|★調査レポート[Yokogawa Electric Corp (6841)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Yokogawa Electric Corp (6841)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ